Specializing in Printer’s Finishing Equipment!
As the exclusive Tuenkers distributor in North America, many users have benefited from a wide variety of substrates .010" to .375" as well as +/- 1/32" register to produce both short and long run work. Full and spot mounting options available on one system.
- 56" x 80"; 56" x 63"; 8" x 11"
Currently available used laminators:
- NEW! 1996 Tuenkers 1100 semi automatic litho laminator capable of a max sheet of 43 x 63’, min sheet of 8 x 11”. Rated from 10-12 point to double wall easily laminated. Complete reassembly and rebuild has begun for completion Summer 2019.
- NEW! 1994 Tuenkers semi automatic 1100. This machine is in excellent condition handles the 43 x 63” sheet, minimum 8 x 11”;rated to 1500/hour. Inline compression section useful when running single face corrugated. Substrates from 10-12 point to double wall corrugated. Two operators common, to achieve an average of large and small sheets of 800/hour. Production levels of 1,400 frequently attained from capable and motivated rated crew.
- 1998 Tuenkers 1100 semi automatic litho laminator, max sheet 43 x 63”; min, sheet 8 x 11”; rated speeds to 1500/hour; common large/small sheet average 800 sheets per hour with two operators. Excellent register to +/- 1/32”; automatic substrate feeder; litho sheet hand positioned against head stops.German built and rugged, not frail; reliable parts and service out of Chicago.
- 2000 Tuenkers fully automatic laminator rated to 2,500 s/h; max sheet to 56 x 80”; with compression section and automatic down stacker.
Litho Laminators - TUENKERS
Tuenkers is the preferred machine for both corrugated and chipboard mounting and offers the greatest flexibility.
744 Northwest Highway
Fox River Grove, IL 60021
Copyright 2013: Finisher’s Exchange LLC |Used die cutters Sheet Laminators. All Rights Reserved.
The Finisher's Exchange, LLC.