Specializing in Printer’s Finishing Equipment!
For your convenience, we have compiled a sampling of used equipment currently available.
Depending on the vintage, used die cutters, sheet laminators, folder gluer machines and specialty machine purchases represents significant savings with little or no loss of performance versus new, similar models which have been enhanced with features of minor consequence.
You may be aware of a growing slate of independent technicians who can evaluate used machines for you. Parts, too, are becoming available from multiple resources in today's competitive market.
For your reference, Finisher's Exchange offers parts and service for Tuenkers, Heiber and Schroeder, Gietz, and Sanwa machines.
Contact us! Should you have machines for sale, we promise you excellent exposure through our web page and direct mailings to our customer base which exceeds 5300 contacts.
Please email us the brand and model, age, accessory details, and JPEG photos, as well as the desired sale price. We hope to be of assistance to you in the very near future.
Available miscellaneous equipment:
- 2001 Multifeeder MFT 550 large friction feeder for carton blanks, file folders, report covers; min. 1 x 1.5", max. 19.6 x 15.7" in good condition and tested.
- Rebuilt vacuum pumps for Bobst and other machines
- 3 HP Champion brand air compressor; .it is "brand new!"
- Kensol K25KT foil stamping machine for gift cards, parts requiring small foil logos, etc.
- A-1 Compressor available in 25 HP unit and 30 HP unit.
- 2008 Ryobi 3200CD thermograph press to lay down ink or adhesive. Used 2 months only.
- 2008 Sunraise Thermography Press, model SE 15p; s/n 15072
- Seldom used Ryobi Offset Press from 2008; model 3200 CD; s./n 11231
- Weldotron Model 721M, s/n TH31672, handles piles to 7" high x 21" wide with16" belt width, max. temp is 450 degrees; tunnel 46" long; 230v, 3ph, 42 amps
- 1998 DoBoy Mustang IV wrapper; 4 stream feeder batching, 3-4 wrapping ploughs for std size greeting cards. Seldom used machine. Wish to move quickly.
- Lawson cutter, 60 x 60" from 1978; good condition, hand powered for inspection.
- CMC Castor CAS 110 routing machine with auto feeder, table style exit, 1 pair each of 6mm and 8mm "u" shape cutting blades, and 1 pair "v" shaped blades.
- 14 x 22:" Kluge EHD; 3 foil advances; s/n 136991; powered for demonstrations.
- This is a Fox baler model 60 with fence guard and manual door lock. Ir handles a bale 60 x 30 x 28". 10 HP, 750 RPM motor. Very good condition with no repairs necessary.
- 2002 Stitchmaster ST270 with 4 pockets, 2 cover feeders. Powered, it is available for a quick sale.
- 1988 Maxon 40" sheeter; single knife running for demonstrations.
744 South Northwest Highway
Fox River Grove, IL 60021
Copyright 2013: Finisher’s Exchange LLC |Used die cutters Sheet Laminators. All Rights Reserved.
The Finisher's Exchange, LLC.